Twins and Multiples Breastfeeding Class
Special Addition’s Twins and Multiples Breastfeeding Class helps prepare you for success in breastfeeding your babies!
Special Addition’s Twins and Multiples Breastfeeding Class helps prepare you with information for breastfeeding success. Breastfeeding twins and multiples can be done. You can breastfeed more than one baby; however, having the best breastfeeding information greatly impacts your success in doing so! Because twins and multiples often arrive early, you should know what to expect during a longer hospital stay as well as what to expect once you are at home. The first weeks after your babies’ arrival are extremely important, and our Twins and Multiples Breastfeeding Class helps prepare you for a whole new world with your babies.
Topics to be covered in the class are:
- Why breastfeed multiples?
- The process of milk production
- How to get started in the hospital
- Unique situations with breastfeeding multiples
- What to expect with preemies and full term multiples
- Practice in positioning babies
- Different breastpumps for different situations
- Ideal tools to help succeed in breastfeeding multiples
Saturday: 1:15 – 3:45
Cost: $45 per couple
Note: Due to a scheduling conflict, the classes for Singletons and Multiples will be combined on September 14.
All classes held at
7301 Burnet Rd, Ste 200M
Austin, Texas 78757
In order to accommodate everyone wishing to register for a class, cancellation
must be done 24 hours prior to class date in order to receive store credit.