- SAFE: only 100% plastic-free bottle on the market; only NonToxic Certified bottles on the planet
- Baby Grows… Bottle Evolves™: This bottle easily converts into a sippy bottle, straw bottle or small water bottle by simply swapping the nipple out for another Pura silicone lid
- Crafted from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 stainless steel and medical grade silicone
- BPA-free and will not leach toxins like plastic bottles and rings
- Wide neck slow flow Pura Natural Vent Nipple™ crafted from 100% medical grade silicone (patents pending)
- Internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or other beverage a snap. Each ounce is marked and can be seen by glancing inside the bottle.
- Compatible with wide neck nipples from Pura, ThinkBaby™, BornFree™, and Dr. Brown's™ and many others
- Medical grade silicone bottle sleeve
- Medical grade silicone nipple cover
- Dishwasher safe and shatterproof
- Lifetime warranty on stainless components
Pura Kiki® 5 oz Stainless Infant Bottle w/Sleeve
Pura Kiki® Stainless Infant Bottle is 100% non toxic and one of the safest infant feeding bottles on the planet.
Pura Kiki® Stainless Infant Feeding Bottle is the safest infant feeding bottle on the planet! The award winning 5 oz Pura Kiki® Infant Bottle is 100% BPA/BPS-free, environmentally progressive, and it adapts to the needs of your growing child. Both the bottle and collar are crafted from safe, high grade #304 stainless steel and Pura’s Natural Vent Nipple™ (slow flow) is made from medical grade silicone. You can be sure that you are truly using a 100% BPA-free and toxin-free feeding system.
The smallest Pura Kiki® bottle at 5 oz is perfect for little ones and comes with a stainless steel collar, slow-flow Pura Natural Vent Nipple™, a silicone sleeve and a silicone nipple cover. As with all Pura bottles, the 5 oz Kiki® can be used with nipples or add sip spouts from a variety of manufacturers, so you can be sure that as your baby grows, he won’t have any problems if you are switching from another bottle. Volume graduations that can be seen from the interior help you monitor how much liquid your baby is consuming, and of course, the soft and colorful silicone sleeve is always a hit with infants!