The Design SlingEZee™ by Baby Holdings is an old favorite and the most versatile carrier available!
- Thick shoulder pad for shoulder comfort with heavier babies.
- Soft rails for comfort of babies legs and arms.
- No belts, buckles or straps to adjust.
- Easy to wear and adjust with just the pull of the “sling tail”.
- The SlingEZee™ never puts pressure between baby’s leg or suspends him in a “parachute” style harness resulting in pressure in the crotch and hip area.
Final sale. No returns.
Please call to verify size and color available. Stock changes frequently.
How to determine your proper size:
|1.||Find the row that best describes your pre-pregnancy body. Focus primarily on your shirt size.|
|2.||If you are still unsure of your size, use a piece of string to measure from the cap of your right shoulder across your body to your left side at the waistline. If it is between 23 and 26 inches we would recommend the Regular size, if between 19 and 23 inches the Petite size, and if between 26 and 28 inches the Long size.|
|Size||Shirt Size (US)||Height Range||Weight Range|
|X-Petite||0 to 2||5′ or less||Less than 100 lbs|
|Petite||3 to 7||5’1″ to 5’4″||101 to 125 lbs|
|Regular||8 to 13||5’5″ to 5’10”||126 to 180 lbs|
|Long||14 to 17||5’11” +||181 to 225 lbs|
|X-Long||18 +||6′ +||250 lbs +|
Confused about the style of carrier you would like to use? Let Special Addition help!
Special Addition offers Austin, Texas, moms the opportunity to borrow a carrier for 1 week through our Loaner Program before committing with a final purchase. Due to the nature of the use of infant carriers, Special Addition is unable to accept the return of NEW carriers, so the Loaner Program is Special Addition's way of allowing a mom or dad to "test drive" a carrier before making a final purchase.
Special Addition Loaner Program Details
Customers in the Austin, Texas, Metro Area
- Carrier Loaner Program is for a 7-day trial period.
- Loaners will be paid for at the current price of a new carrier.
- All our loaners are laundered and steamed between borrowers.
- At the end of 7 days when the loaner is returned, you may choose the color you prefer.
- If you choose to not keep a carrier, all but $10 (usage fee) will be refunded in the form of the original payment.
- Borrowers will receive one-on-one instruction when obtaining a loaner. Only the colors of carriers from our loaner program are available.
Customers outside the Austin, Texas, Metro area
- Should call 512-326-9308 to discuss sizing and details for obtaining a loaner.
- Will have an extended trial period of 2 weeks - starting at the time of shipping and the arrival back to Special Addition.
- Will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Any loaner carrier returned with damage caused by the user (to be determined by Special Addition) will be refunded only 50% of the original price.