Original Baby K’tan™ Baby Carrier
Looks like a wrap…but so much easier!
The Original Baby K’Tan Carrier is 100% cotton knit and is so easy to put on and take off. While it looks like a wrap, there is NO WRAPPING involved. With its unique double-sling design, a cross between a soft sling and a structured front carrier, it has a built-in back support band for parents. The second loop works well as a nursing cover for moms, too. It carries infants and toddlers in up to eight position. The Baby K’tan’s unique two loop design holds babies more securely and is extremely easy to use.
Ask about our loaner program.
Fabric and Care
Confused about the style of carrier you would like to use? Let Special Addition help!
Special Addition offers Austin, Texas, moms the opportunity to borrow a carrier for 1 week through our Loaner Program before committing with a final purchase. Due to the nature of the use of infant carriers, Special Addition is unable to accept the return of NEW carriers, so the Loaner Program is Special Addition's way of allowing a mom or dad to "test drive" a carrier before making a final purchase.
Special Addition Loaner Program Details
Customers in the Austin, Texas, Metro Area
- Carrier Loaner Program is for a 7-day trial period.
- Loaners will be paid for at the current price of a new carrier.
- All our loaners are laundered and steamed between borrowers.
- At the end of 7 days when the loaner is returned, you may choose the color you prefer.
- If you choose to not keep a carrier, all but $10 (usage fee) will be refunded in the form of the original payment.
- Borrowers will receive one-on-one instruction when obtaining a loaner. Only the colors of carriers from our loaner program are available.
Customers outside the Austin, Texas, Metro area
- Should call 512-326-9308 to discuss sizing and details for obtaining a loaner.
- Will have an extended trial period of 2 weeks - starting at the time of shipping and the arrival back to Special Addition.
- Will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Any loaner carrier returned with damage caused by the user (to be determined by Special Addition) will be refunded only 50% of the original price.